BLS CPR, AED + First Aid Classes in Tacoma
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED & First Aid Classes
Our Tacoma First Aid and CPR classes provide a world-class educational experience that equips you to know what to do when it matters most. Our CPR courses are certified by the American Heart Association (AHA). CPR Certification Tacoma provides AHA BLS AED Healthcare Provider CPR and our recommended First Aid certification in every one of our classes.
Tacoma CPR + First Aid Classes
Our Tacoma First Aid and CPR classes provide a world-class educational experience that equips you to know what to do when it matters most.
Our CPR courses are certified by the American Heart Association (AHA). CPR Certification Seattle provides AHA BLS AED Healthcare Provider CPR and our recommended First Aid certification in every one of our classes.
With a smaller class ratio and training multiple times throughout each week, you can get the best certification at an affordable price.
Our CPR + First Aid Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Tacoma Locations
Tacoma’s Best CPR + First Aid Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
CPR and first aid training is vital for every person to know and understand, particularly if you work as a nurse, teacher, personal trainer, or caregiver!
If it’s your first time in a First Aid or CPR class and you’re feeling nervous, don’t be afraid to ask questions — our staff is equipped to help you feel confident in your new skills. We aim to provide the Seattle community with the best First Aid CPR class at a competitive price so that more students can be equipped to save lives.
Our experienced trainers cover CPR, BLS, AED use, and First Aid for all stages of life. When you go through our certification program, you will gain the knowledge and skills you need to feel confident if you are ever in the middle of an emergency.
What is CPR?
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation is simply the series of techniques used to revive the heartbeat of someone who has had a stroke, cardiac arrest, heart attack or has drowned. A part of CPR is knowing how to use an AED machine, the follow-up procedure to resuscitate an individual. These combined techniques and machines continue to save lives each and every day!
What can I expect from the First Aid and CPR Classes?
Our CPR training is the most widely recognized, accredited, and employer-accepted course that teaches students critical skills needed to respond to and manage an emergency in the first few minutes until first responders arrive on the scene.
Students learn the duties and responsibilities of first aid rescuers and will be able to use their CPR and first aid certification in medical emergencies, including:
- Dealing with Severe Choking
- Stopping Blood Loss
- Identifying a Stroke and Its Warning Signs
- Spotting the Signs of a Heart Attack
- Handling Severe Allergic Reactions
- Administering an Epipen
- Handling Environmental Emergencies
- Interceding during Poison Exposure
- Treating Burns
- Attending to Broken Bones and Sprains
- Alleviating Stings and Bites
CPR Certification Seattle is accepted by all employers and organizations, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- Nursing schools and All Other College Programs
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Construction Sites
- Schools (Private and Public)
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Hospitality Industry
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Home Health Aides
Why Train With Us?
- Receive more individual CPR and First Aid training from our in-person, hands-on portions, streamlined class time, and smaller group sizes.
- Our in-person certification is the most recognized and accepted CPR BLS certification in the United States.
- CPR Certification Seattle First Aid and AHA-certified BLS CPR cards are issued the same day.
- You will be prepared for any emergency situation you may face and have peace of mind that you can now save lives!
When can I take the CPR / First Aid certification course?
Since we offer class times every week, you can schedule your classes on the day that works best for you. After experiencing our world-class instruction, you can take your newfound confidence to use life-giving skills in an emergency.
When will my certification expire?
To stay well-prepared for emergencies, all First Aid and CPR classes must be renewed every two years. To renew, simply sign up for one of our courses!
How long do the CPR classes last?
Class times are approximately 3 hrs.